HTML has its limitations when it comes to layout designing. When it comes towards looking, It plays an important role in user interaction. These are good enough to get a reasonable looking document that shows the true structure of information on website. So for designing point of view CSS plays an important role.
There are many of advantages of Cascading Style Sheets. In fact, It has become the preferred web design method for today’s website design creators. You will be happy to know that it will not only benefit your website design, but it will also save you time and money.
Advantages of CSS:
- Search Engine Optimization: CSS helps to increase SEO and SEO is important for any website.
- Saves time: With CSS, you only have to specify these details once for any element. It will automatically apply the specified styles whenever that element occurs.
- Pages load faster: Less code means faster download times. And faster website loading time.
- Appearance: It makes it easy to improve the appearance of a website .By using it you can build well or good looking layouts. It helps to increase user experience.
- Easy maintenance: To change the style of an element looks across the whole site, you only have to make an edit in one place and your change will appeared on frontend .
- Bandwidth savings: Using CSS instead of tables for layout, a website can reduce its file sizes by up to 45%. This means decreased bandwidth costs. So the it helps in load speed also.
Note: Try to use CSS in one file instead of creating many files.
E-commerce is means to buying and selling products over the internet. Today the growth of e-commerce is rapid and fast. So many platforms you will see to start the online store. Some are very useful and easy to learn .Today development is the fast and many moves toward expanding business on the internet .Because lots of content management systems are present and they help you to grow or expand your e-commerce business.
Amazon is one of the global e-commerce leaders. The Asian competitors like Alibaba and Rakuten are constantly increasing their share in the business-to-customer e-commerce market. eBay, an online auction site is a popular example of C2C e-commerce. It also provides a platform to the online merchants to market their products.
Here is mostly useful and good E-commerce platform for your e-commerce development.
Magento allows its users to develop and maintain successful e-commerce stores. Using various customization options, they can quickly create online store according to their preferences in order to render perfect experience to their customers. Magento stores can be optimized for different platforms and devices, eliminating the compatibility issues. And Magento is strongest and powerful eCommerce platform amongst other.
Woo-commerce is mainly used in WordPress because woo commerce is the plugin for WordPress now a day’s WordPress is mostly used for creating the website. Woo commerce provides its users free yet valuable software to develop & grow their business. Woo commerce helps you to increase your online business. It is easy and quick to develop. WooCommerce offers various options to the users to deliver the goods quickly without requiring navigating through multiple sites.
Prestashop is one of the most valuable and largest e-commerce platforms. It helps showcase the products clearly, giving the customers an item’s best view from multiple angles. It allows users to manage their stock and market it efficiently.
It is a complete e-commerce solution, which offers everything that you would require to create and run an online store. Shopify comes with pre-designed templates that simplify the task of store development and allow a high level of personalization & customization.
osCommerce is a dynamic e-commerce solution available on the internet. It enables online retailers to create elegant online stores as per their needs.